Saturday 25 October 2014

Hello there!
I'm Pranjal(India) and I love to dance. For me dance is not only a time when I feel different or expressive but its also a struggle against the lewd associations that people in India associate dance with. Its against the society which does not let pubescent talent to grow and do what they want to. I understand their belief of security and their concern but I would humbly request them to open their mindset and the barriers because its not the same anymore.


Change is the only constant and you should move with that to be successful and happy in life.
Here in India, we are discouraged because the lack of opportunities in dance and on stage but what they don't understand that India the land of drama, dance, masala is an evergreen consumer of dancers. What the country is asking for is just TALENT and some amount of STRUGGLE against the society and believe me it'll give you everything that your parents had said that it'll not. In fact it'll give you more than that and that my friend is sheer joy of following your passion.

Dance2Konnect is an upcoming hub managed by my friend Apoorva and me for dance enthusiasts where we'll not only share our story but also would love to share your experiences,your story, something you learnt or maybe something you want to learn. Its a great way to widen the circle of opportunity for budding talent all over the world. If you want any specific story or an experience to be published, feel free to contact. Our facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/dance2konnect

No comments: